You must not:
- Republish material from Invest in EMEA
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Invest in EMEA
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Invest in EMEA
- Redistribute content from Invest in EMEA
You may use materials on Invest in EMEA that are explicitly made available for public use as long as you:
- Keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices;
- Obtain consent of any applicable party with respect to third-party copyright, as necessary;
- Use appropriate attribution where feasible;
- Make no modifications to materials published by Invest in EMEA;
- Do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to the materials from Invest in EMEA; and
- Do not use materials from Invest in EMEA in any way that Invest in EMEA deems inappropriate or inadvisable in its sole discretion.
Link From Third-Party Sites
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of YCP Holdings Limited; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to YCP Holdings Limited. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of YCP Holdings Limited’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Security of Personal Information
We may store some of the collected personal information electronically in our customer relationship management system, depending on the purpose. Additionally, information that you submit to Invest in EMEA in response to inquiries, or through Invest in EMEA’s employment application processes, will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We are committed to take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information, whether electronically or in hard-copy. Our employees and data processors are also required to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Invest in EMEA.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
We have no control over the nature, content and availability of other websites which are not under the control of Invest in EMEA. The inclusion of any links also does not necessarily imply our recommendation or endorsement for the views expressed within them.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We always give our best effort to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Invest in EMEA will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues which are beyond our control.
Question and Contact